LJ Welding Automation is a diversified, stable, locally owned and operated company. We have a reputation for cutting edge manufacturing of world class welding automation and mechanical positioning equipment. Our wide customer base includes oil & gas, wind energy, construction, nuclear, and mining with installations in over 46 countries. Please review our company’s case studies (https://www.ljwelding.com/blog) and refer to them in your cover letter if you’d like a competitive edge in the resume selection process.
Your Specific Benefits:
- Excellent pay compensation, generous benefits package (after 3 months), and flexible work schedule
- Working directly with ownership, where your ideas are encouraged and utilized
- A fun fast paced work environment with exciting and innovative projects
- Stability, flexibility, growth, challenging, highly rewarding with a company that cares.
Looking for an operator for a Haas EC-1600 Horizontal 5-axis Milling Machine
Candidate must be confident in setting up and operating Haas milling machines. Gibbs Cam knowledge is preferable. Candidate must be willing to advance their knowledge of programing and operation of milling machines.
There will be an expectation to perform basic equipment and shop maintenance as well as daily housekeeping duties.
Additional Qualities Required:
- Excellent communication skills - English fluency both written and verbal.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Work independently or with minimal supervision.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Serious about a career, not just looking for a job.
- Reliability and consistent attendance are imperative to the position.
- 3 years minimum milling experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Apprenticeship
- milling: 3 years (Required)
- Driver's Licence (Required)