IMTT-NTL, Ltd., operator of Newfoundland Transshipment Terminal, requires an Administrative Assistant to work at the state-of-the-art, 3 million barrel crude oil storage/transshipment facility in Whiffen Head, Newfoundland.
The work schedule for this position will be day shift. The successful candidate will be required to live within 50 kms of the facility and must have a valid driver’s license.
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for:
Record keeping of documentation using Docuware Electronic Filing system. Preparing of invoices for accounts payable. Providing administrative support to all personnel at terminal. Assisting Personnel Coordinator with payroll duties, which will include handling of confidential personnel records. As well as covering for Personnel Coordinator when away from the office. Other administrative duties as required.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Secretarial Science Course certificate or equivalent
- Basic education in accounting.
- At least three years of experience in Administration work is required.
- Demonstrable computer skills and good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Polished telephone communications skills.
The successful candidate will have a combination of experience and education equivalent to the following:
- At least 3-5 years experience in administrative work.
- Must have good verbal, writing and interpersonal skills
- Familiar with Docuware Electronic Filing System
- Work experience in a petroleum industry
The successful candidate will be required to pass a medical assessment. Closing date for applications is FRIDAY, MAY 31, 2019. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, however, only those selected for further review will be contacted.
Please No telephone or office inquiries.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative Assistant: 3 years (Preferred)
- Arnold's Cove, NL (Preferred)