The Millcroft Inn & Spa is seeking a Guest Service Agent to join their amazing Front Office Team! The role of the Guest Service Agent is to assist Guests with room check-in/out, information and other related duties in a prompt, courteous and professional manner consistent with a superior quality hotel operation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing personalized and exceptional guest service at every given opportunity.
- Meeting established up-selling and sales goals.
- Register guests and assign rooms.
- Accommodate special request whenever possible.
- Check out guests on a regular ongoing basis.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of room rack and packages, room locations, types of room and costs of various rooms.
- Perform office duties such as preparing mail for postage, performing routine cash handling procedures, posting accounts; maintain keys for rooms and issuance of safety deposit box keys.
- Suggesting additional products and services meeting our guests’ specific preferences.
- Grade 12 Education as well as tourism/hospitality courses at college/university beneficial.
- Minimum of 1-2 years front desk experience or related college course.
- Good problem-solving skills required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible, adaptable individual who presents a clean, professional appearance at all times.
While we welcome all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accessibility accommodations will be made available upon request.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent