Are you looking for a growing career in the mining industry and have interest in joining a dynamic team? Look no further as Technica Mining has the opportunity for you!
Technica Mining is an underground mining contractor who specializes in all aspects of mining including, construction, development, production shaft, electrical, mechanical and IM work. Technica embraces a Safety 1st culture where our employees are motivated to achieve ZERO HARM to our workplace environment, one another and our equipment.
Currently, Technica is seeking experienced Licensed Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanics The individuals selected for these positions must be capable of providing a full range of mechanical functions including servicing, troubleshooting and maintaining motorized equipment in a safe and efficient manner. Candidates must also be able to follow daily lineups, execute scheduled work, troubleshoot and diagnose mechanical failures, order parts as required and maintain proficient service logs. Ideal applicants can execute strong diagnostic skills to work as a team member in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail and illustrate commitment to safe, quality work. Applicants must be able to perform in a self-directed manner within a fast paced team environment in accordance with health and safety standards as well as manufacturer specifications.
- Possess a Heavy Duty Equipment Technician License and have a valid Ontario College of Trades Membership; individuals holding a Truck and Coach Technician License may also be considered
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of field mechanical experience
- Individuals with distinguished experience with maintenance on Jumbos and Bolters are preferred
- Basic Underground Hard Rock Mining Common Core (U0000, U0001, U0002 & U0012) or equivalent provincial designation a definite asset
- Willing and able to undergo pre-employment testing as a condition of employment
Technica Mining offers a comprehensive compensation package including a company match pension plan, as well as competitive health, dental, life and disability benefits, plus ongoing development and training.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are encouraged to visit www.technicagroup.com/careers to apply or click 'Apply Now'. Please reference ‘MECH18’ when submitting an application.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sudbury (Preferred)
- Journeyman (Required)