KMH Cardiology Centres Inc. is a provider of high quality healthcare in the Southern Ontario region. Our commitment is to provide diagnostic care and imaging that will assist in the early detection of disease, plan patient management and effectively monitor treatment.
Currently, KMH is seeking a Medical Receptionist able to work part-time and full-time hours at our Kitchener location. If you are reliable, determined, and eager to start working and earning, then apply today.We prefer candidates with a minimum of 1 year experience, but welcome New Graduates to apply.
Medical Receptionist Job Description
- Ensure maximum client satisfaction through a high quality service approach.
- Greet patients and visitors as they arrive.
- Accurately register patients by obtaining complete demographics, insurance information and consent.
- Schedule and confirm patient appointments and follow ups.
- Facilitate patient flow by communicating patients' arrival.
- Respond to patient inquiries in a courteous and empathetic manner.
- Maintain attention to detail for all medical records. Scan documents into patient charts.
- Protect patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
- Maintain a clean and organized reception area.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 1-2 years experience as a Receptionist (or similar role)
- Education: post-secondary degree or higher
- Experience in medical field is valued but not required
KMH Cardiology Centers Inc. offers an excellent remuneration package including; competitive wages, company paid benefits, vacation pay, RRSP program with company contribution, and referral bonuses.
KMH welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
To Apply for this Medical Receptionist position, please click on apply now.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Medical Receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- medical office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Kitchener, ON (Preferred)