THIS POSTING IS FOR THE FOLLOWING FORTINOS HAMILTON LOCATIONS:
50 Dundurn St S 65 Mall Road 1579 Main St W 1550 Upper James St
75 Centennial Parkway 115 Hamilton St N 54 Wilson St W 102 HWY 8
21 Upper Centennial Parkway S
When applying, please note the store location you are interested in.
We know you’re relying on us for the comfort and necessity of food, pharmacy and wellness. We also know that you are looking for ways to support your community. We are looking to hire part-time staff to help our stores during this time.
PC Express Operations – Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Picking quality product to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Ensuring customer orders are accurate and ready for pick-up;
- Ability to work independently and efficiently;
- Demonstrate a care and concern for shopping as if they were shopping for their own family;
- Other duties as required.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Stocking shelves according to plan-o-grams which includes the rotation of product;
- To face, merchandise, re-organize displaced items and product labels to ensure all grocery aisles are organized, neat, and attractive;
- To assist in maintaining a clean, organized selling floor and backroom, adhering to established health and safety regulations as per Company policies;
The Ideal Candidate Would Possess:
- Must be available to work between the hours of 10PM-7AM
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs;
- Proven ability to handle responsibilities and achieve work objective independently;
- Previous grocery retail experience would be an asset.
Employment Type: Part Time, Temporary
- Due to the demand of grocery retail during this time, this position will be part-time temporary until April 30th and will be reassessed accordingly.
ONLY THOSE SELECTED FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you are contacted by us regarding a job opportunity or interview, please advise if you require accommodation.
NOTE: The Employer noted in this posting is an independently owned corporation (“Franchisee”) which is licensed to use the “FORTINOS” trademark(s) by Loblaw Inc. If an applicant is hired by the Franchisee, then his/her employer will be the Franchisee. No employment or similar relationship will be created between the applicant and Loblaws Inc. or its affiliates.
Job Type: Temporary