SALES ASSOCIATE - GANDER
Sales Associates with Warehouse One are responsible for confidently providing our customers with a shopping experience that is friendly, committed, caring, and real.
- Ensuring that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting, acknowledging and re-approaching every customer and all other aspects of customer service
- Driving Warehouse One brand loyalty through being knowledgeable about, and informing customers of, our Perks customer loyalty program
- Performing POS (point of sales transactions) and merchandising tasks, such as receiving shipments of product and preparing it for the sales floor
- Supporting coworkers by sharing knowledge, helping to complete tasks and/or assisting in customer interactions
- Staying current on fashion trends and Warehouse One’s product, styles and fits
- Ensuring the store is visually appealing through participation in product presentation, store housekeeping and visual displays
WHO YOU ARE
- Enthusiastic about fashion and want to learn all about jeans and other clothing
- Customer service focused with a knack for helping people find clothing they love
- Energetic and can keep up in our fast paced retail environment
- Able to stand for extended periods, climb a ladder and to move and handle boxes of merchandise (weighing up to 30 pounds) and fixtures throughout the store
- Flexible in availability and don’t mind working evening and weekends. You have daytime availability as well.
- Fashionably casual and enthusiastic about Warehouse One’s product and image
- You’re able to represent WHO WE ARE at Warehouse One; Friendly, Caring, Committed, Real
DO YOU LIVE YOUR LIFE IN JEANS?
Want to be a part of a team that helps others look and feel good?
Submit your resume or drop it off in store!
WHO WE ARE
From selling jeans out of the trunk of a car in 1977 to becoming a nationwide chain of over 120 stores, one thing about us has remained the same: WE ARE JEANS. But we’re also all the amazing items that go perfectly with jeans: casual tees, comfy hoodies, cute tops, wear everywhere jackets, and the best in jewellery and accessories to complete your look. Our mission is to offer our customers affordable, comfortable, on-trend styles in a wide range of sizes.
MORE ABOUT US
We’re proud to offer a generous employee discount to all employees, as well as to spouses and dependent children. Additionally, we offer a comprehensive benefit plan that includes health, dental, and vision care, life insurance, and disability coverage, as well as an Employee Assistance Program to full time/salaried team members. We also believe in helping all employees take the next step in their career, so we’ll give you the support & resources you need to do your best work and expand your skills in the workplace. A career with Warehouse One just might be the perfect fit for you!
Being friendly means having a pleasant, helpful approach to everything we do. A friendly attitude and genuine smile lets people feel welcome and comfortable in our stores.
We are committed to having a wide selection of quality, affordable jeans. We are dependable, performance driven, and devoted to helping our customer.
We are open-hearted and care about our co-workers, customers, and the people in our community. We genuinely care that our customers look and feel good in Warehouse One clothing.
Being “real” means we are down-to-earth, unpretentious, honest, and sincere. We only give honest, helpful advice to our customers.
Warehouse One is an equal opportunity employer. If chosen to participate in the selection process, accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide or arrange suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.
Warehouse One sincerely appreciates all expressed interest; however only those candidates qualifying for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $11.15 /hour