- Responsible for the delivery of envelopes and/or parcels from a pre-assigned route.
- Responsible for the delivery of materials from customers to be sorted at the Branch for distribution.
- Responsible for meeting customer deadlines and obtaining customer signatures, where applicable.
- Responsible for Driver scanner entries or submitting all paperwork including daily manifests, driver reports, customer waybills, invoices and returns.
- Responsible for maintaining ongoing communication with dispatch, as required.
- Responsible for performing any other courier duties as may be assigned.
- Vehicle required- ½ tonne- ¾ tonne van.
- Master Business License
- $2 million coverage for vehicle and liability
- $2 million coverage for general liability
- Cargo insurance in the amount of $5000
- Class G Driver’s License
- Clean Driver’s Abstract
- Able to lift a maximum 30 kg.
- Able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Extensive knowledge of Peterborough and area
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Must be bondable, clean criminal record check and clean driving record check (abstract)
- ***Route - Peterborough, Ontario*** Other: This is an owner/operator position
- Vehicle require for route: Minivan. Monday-Friday 7:30m-5:00pm Please apply only as specified
- Job Type: Temporary Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- courier: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)