Enjoy unique outdoor activities, provided accommodation starting at $16.50 per day with free cafeteria meal every working day, excellent benefits, and opportunities to grow.
www.lakelouisejobs.com for other great Hotel Jobs !
*The Chateau Lake Louise is seeking a dynamic Restaurant Supervisor. This position is ideal for an individual who aspires to grow their career within F&B in a luxury hotel environment.
Hotel Overview: Embrace your passion for hiking, skiing, snowboarding and many other outdoor activities in Banff National Park while pursuing a fulfilling career at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise. Take a risk, make a change and experience a new adventure while further developing your career. To live and work in a National Park is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Our team is a network of empowered individuals with a strong sense of themselves and the hospitality industry. Work hard, play hard and receive extraordinary benefits including subsidized onsite accommodations, which make saving money very easy to manage. Join our Fairmont family today!
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Outlet Manager, responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create a sense of welcome and personalized service excellence for our guests
- Display an active presence in our dining rooms and public areas, interacting with guests and colleagues
- Effectively manage the systems in place to deliver superior service
- Monitor resources, ensuring the tools are available to deliver services that meet and exceed guest expectations
- Ensure appropriate performance management of colleagues in accordance with Fairmont standards, policies and procedures
- Seek out new ways to enhance service and increase profits through effective and innovative promotions and marketing opportunities
- Maintain a constructive, harmonious and communicative working relationship with all supporting departments
- Champion the ongoing professional development, and work satisfaction of all colleagues
- Ensure financial reporting is maintained and accurate
- Monitor and manage labour costs and expenses daily, with a focus on meeting and improving financial targets
- Ensure a clean and safe working environment, consistently promoting colleague health and safety
- Promote and develop a culture of environmental awareness and responsibility
- Ensure that the outlet maintains a first class, positive visual impact including ambience, cleanliness, decor and service flow
- Set a positive example for Food & Beverage colleagues through exemplary dress, grooming and self-discipline and monitor colleague performance in these areas
- Inspect menus, cutlery, linen, china, and glassware & equipment/tools on a regular basis ensuring they are clean, well maintained and consistent
- Minimum of two years Food and Beverage experience in a fast paced environment
- Proven track record of positive people skills and team leader abilities
- Must possess excellent communications and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated and a definite team player
- Displays initiative and requires minimal supervision
- Working knowledge of POS-Micros, Word, Excel
- Completion of a Train the Trainer course is an asset
Visa Requirements: Applicant must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
APPLY TODAY: We encourage you to visit our website to learn more about living and working in Lake Louise!www.lakelouisejobs.com
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- restaurant industry: 1 year (Preferred)