About MBC Group
MBC Group is a leading multi-disciplinary Engineering firm which offers a large suite of services including Structural, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Cost Consulting, Project Management, and Environmental Consulting services. Our vision has always been to act as a single source for our clients to reduce their bottom line and ensure every assignment is brought to completion in the most efficient and streamlined way.
MBC Group is fast-expanding and engaging in exciting and innovative pursuits which will strengthen and evolve our positions in all the industries we serve. The future is bright, and we believe the creativity and expertise of our team members is the vehicle to get us there. MBC Group employs and seeks out passionate individuals who use their diverse background and experience to think creatively to provide the best solutions for our clients. If you are seeking a challenge, are not intimidated by a fast-paced work environment and want to use your expertise to help fuel innovation and positive change, then you are the kind of expert we are looking for!
MBC Group is looking for a senior-level Manager to manage our Cost Consulting and Appraisal Operations for our Ontario/Quebec/Maritime region. In this exciting position you will assist the MBC Group team meet deliverables and provide outstanding support to your team. You will be required to meet project milestones and will use your vast experience to lead the Cost Consulting and Appraisal process in your assigned region. You will be responsible for QA processes ensuring an outstanding level of client service delivery, that projects are complete, and that client satisfaction remains high. You are a natural negotiator and communicator as you reach out to current and potential clients to build and maintain client relationships. Meeting your revenue targets come naturally to you as work with other MBC Group LOBs to establish, maintain, and build our market presence.
What you bring
- Professional Engineer (PEng) or Project Management Professional (PMP) or Professional Quantity Surveyor (PQS) (required - 10 years)
- Certified Engineering Technologist (CET) (may be considered depending on candidate)
- Detailed knowledge of construction and construction project processes (10 years)
- Superior ability to create detailed reports (10 years)
- Excellent time and resources management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual (required)
What we offer
- Salary: $97.5K - 117K (DOE)
- Employer-paid Health, Dental & Insurance benefits after three months
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- Group RSP Plan
- Employer supplied equipment
- Great team environment
We invite qualified applicants to submit a cover letter and resume. Your cover letter will identify how your past experiences make you the ideal candidate for this position.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $97,000.00-$117,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Do you have a P.Eng, PMP or PQS designation?
- Construction estimating: 10 years (preferred)