TS Manufacturing is currently seeking a Graphics Designer/Marketing Coordinator to plan, design, organize and implement our marketing campaigns and trade show tours.
- Graphic design for online advertisements, outdoor signage, brochures, flyers, feature sheets and print ads.
- Designing and improving webpages for existing website.
- Front end web development
- Management and Development of YouTube Channel and Videos
- Ability to animate advertisements is an added asset. (GIFs and Videos)
- Identify target markets and plan strategies accordingly
- Use ongoing tools such as Google Analytics and In-Person Traffic Reports to modify and improve marketing campaigns.
- Design, plan, organize and ship trade show supplies
- Skills in WordPress, website design, and HTML coding
- Knowledgeable and capable of improving Search Engine Optimization
- Understanding how to operate Google Analytics
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Organization Skills
- Able to self-manage and be proactive.
- Demonstrate Strong Communication skills between departments and management.
- Can take direction
- Desire to expand skill set and take on more responsibility
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite esp Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects
- MS Office, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Facebook, Instagram, Social Media
- Must be willing and able to travel internationally
Applicants are encouraged to view our website www.tsman.com
TS Manufacturing is a private family owned and operated company in Lindsay, Ontario. For over 40 years, TS has been a worldwide industry leader in rugged, automated machinery in various industries, but most notably sawmill, pulp & paper, biomass, and bulk material handling industries. We design and manufacture in house, and provide anything from a small single machine center up to multi-million dollar turn-key installations. Our product line is rather vast, and includes all sorts of multi-axis automated machines, including, troughed idler conveyors, Lumber Board Edger's, Headrig Saws, Stacking Lines, Lumber Trimming Lines, Sorting Systems, and the list goes on. Applicants are encouraged to view the website, www.tsman.comas well as our YouTube channelhttp://www.youtube.com/user/tsmanufacturing.
What we Offer
Working with TS Manufacturing is a unique chance to take part in a growing company with projects all over the world. Our family oriented company ensures that you are not just a number, but a part of that family, where you are a part of an industry leading team of people all after a common goal. To be the best.
All TS Employees are offered:
- An opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, energized and rewarding team environment
- Competitive hourly wage and benefit package with X1.5 OT after 40 hours/week.
- Company sponsored parties and social gatherings
- Ability to live and work in the Heart of the Kawarthas
TS Manufacturing islocated right in the centre of the Kawarthas. Just over 60 minutes to the GTA, and in close proximity to Hwy 115 and 401, Peterborough, Toronto, and all major Ontario Cities - they are easily within reach providing options for those who prefer the big city amenities, as well as those who prefer the small-town easy-going pace. For more information about Lindsay and the surrounding area, please visit http://www.explorekawarthalakes.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $63,000.00 /year
- graphic design: 3 years (Required)