U-Haul is growing again!
Are you ambition, energetic, have the willingness to continually learn and enjoy helping the public?Then you need to apply to this job!
As a Customer Service Representative you will enjoy flexible scheduling around school, sports and family life! You will work with other team members who have a similar passion for working with customers and making their day.
A Customer Service Representative will assist customers inside the U-Haul Center by educating them on our products and services, answering questions, and preparing rental invoices. You will also assist customers outside on the lot ensuring vehicle fluid levels are properly filled, performing clean-up of trucks, trailers, and other rental items, and accepting equipment returned from rental.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Interact with our guests in a friendly, fast, courteous and efficient manner
- Attention to detail in order to promote positive customer interactions
- Hear and sense customer needs and keep your manager and fellow team members informed
- Complete training and maintain knowledge by participating in on-line and hands on educational and training opportunities
- Take pride in every aspect of your work and perform it with energy and enthusiasm
- Be a strong team player, with a commitment to continuous learning who provides high quality service to our
If you're ready to work in a friendly fast paced environment where you will learn all about vehicle maintenance and excellent customer service then you need to apply today!
Please apply online at Uhauljobs.com
We look forward to receiving your resume but only those who will be considered for the position will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00-$17.00 per hour
- Profit sharing
- Store discount
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)