Since 1971, RDM Lawyers LLP has grown to become one of Abbotsford's largest law firms. RDM Lawyers is committed to providing quality legal services to our community, guided by our core values of integrity, professionalism, and client service.
For over 50 years, RDM lawyers have been helping families, homeowners, businesses, and Fraser Valley residents with all their legal needs. Located in Abbotsford, we’re a full-service law firm providing legal advice, assistance, and advocacy in virtually all areas of BC law including personal injury, family law, real estate law, business law, will and estate planning, and mediation services, civil litigation, employment law, and estate litigation. So, whether it is starting a family, planning for the future, or preparing for the unexpected in life, we’re here to help you every step of the way.
For more information, please visit https://rdmlawyers.com/
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like and where nothing is too big or too small. Are you are detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently and stay organized with excellent computer and communication skills with the ability to provide exceptional service while working in a high-paced environment then this job is for you !!!
- Prepares drafts of correspondence and legal documents
- Draft documents and letters from existing acquisitions using proper licensing templates
- Manage legal documentation and correspondence in strict confidence
- Assisting with commercial borrowing files.
- Tasks related to commercial transactions, including but not limited to
- Preparing trust deposits, trust cheque requests, trust transfers, investment deposits and redemptions, billing, and generating monthly WIP and AR Reports.
- Scheduling telephone, video conference, and in-person client meetings booking boardrooms and setting up virtual meetings using Zoom and Teams; and
- Other administrative duties as required.
Core Competencies & Qualifications
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle a high volume of work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for the job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Diversity and Inclusion
At RDM we believe a diverse workplace comprises individuals with unique backgrounds, characteristics, and qualities. An inclusive workplace creates an equitable environment where individuals are respected and where they are welcome. RDM is committed to diversity and inclusion in all that we do.
RDM thrives in a culture of respect, awesome service, and teamwork, and the right candidate for the position will embrace these values.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, and a friendly and supportive environment to work in.
For an insight into our unique culture, please take a few minutes to review this video:
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $32,485.35-$63,581.46 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
All customers are required to wear a mask, and common surfaces are sanitized regularly.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Abbotsford, BC V2S 2C1: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- legal assistant: 1 year (preferred)
- Paralegals, Legal Assistants & Law Clerks: 1 year (preferred)