JELD-WEN Windows & Doors is a medium business in RETAIL_CONSUMER_PRODUCTS in Vaughan, ON. We are demanding and innovative.
Our work environment includes:
- Lively atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
JELD-WEN Windows & Doors, Canada’s leading window & door brand, are currently seeking an individual for the following position at our Vaughan, Ontario Plant and Offices. We are looking for our next great team member to work in a team environment providing exceptional service to our customers. Our vision is to lead the global building products industry with great people creating superior products and delivering excellence in all that we do.
Systems Analyst / Junior Programmer
· Implement system code, report code and application edits, within established application functions and procedures, potentially involving rewriting and adding whole new application functions and procedures.
· Perform work and all assigned project tasks as outlined by the Plant Technology Manager.
· Complete, review and maintain documentation as required.
· Participate in requirement studies to gather information and understand staff and end user (customer) needs/requirements.
· analyze systems requirements
· undertake product development
· Improve user/system efficiency
skills & Abilities:
- Ability to prioritize and plan workload, multi-task, meet deadlines and adjust plans to changing needs.
- A coder and skilled problem solver who enjoys working in a collaborative group.
- An excellent communicator both when writing and speaking to coordinate with internal teams and ensure timely resolution of support-related cases.
- Demonstrate willingness to learn new technologies and work with legacy applications.
- Good with algorithms and optimizations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or similar post-secondary degree/ diploma
- Some hands-on programming experience (1 - 3 years) – recent grads are also welcome!
- Previous experience in customer support
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $1.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care