Mountain Home Services located in Lake Country B.C is currently seeking to fill a full time seasonal Landscape Construction Foreman position this summer.
We offer a great team atmosphere, weekends off, and potential for year-round work within our snow removal or commercial cleaning departments.
Hiring for Mon-Fri crew. ~30-40h/week.
$21.00 - Minimum 1 year experience with landscape construction & skid steer operation required.
$27.00 - Experienced Landscape Construction Foreman.
Wage is negotiable based on your level of experience
Season: ASAP - Dec 1 (Weather permitting)
Successful applicants will demonstrate they have common sense, a good work ethic, and will be able to maintain a positive and professional demeanor while at work. The ability to speak English fluently is required. A valid drivers license or sufficient transportation to the start location (Lake Country area) is also required. It is very important that applicants can take direction and feedback effectively.
Responsibilities & Duties Include:
- Working on various landscape construction/installation projects, ranging from (but not limited to) raised garden beds, retaining walls, patios, stone masonry work, skid steer work, paving stones, installing new plants, edging, etc.
- Providing proper maintenance to all machinery used on a job.
- Ensuring safety is emphasized and work is conducted safely at all times. Assessing the worksite for hazards and ensuring all staff on site are following safety protocol.
- Working with an eye to detail, providing a high-quality service to all clients.
- Careful attention to the specific requests/desires of our clients.
- Reliability for the duration of the season is a must, punctuality is also essential.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $22.00-$27.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Skid Steer operation: 1 year (required)
- Landscaping Construction: 1 year (required)
- Drivers License (preferred)