CBMS is a leader in the retail merchandising, shelving and rack installation industry. With hundreds of projects completed, we have proven our success through our commitment to exceptional service and collaborative partnerships.
We offer a variety of work that ranges from full new store builds to renovations and custom display installations. There are numerous projects that operate on a route of locations, for a long list of high-profile retail customers at various locations across Canada.
We are currently looking for experienced In-Store Merchandisers for our exciting upcoming projects. We are seeking candidates who have experience in merchandise set-up and are willing to occasionally travel to projects in various locations across Canada.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Display new product by following specified plan-o-grams
- Receive and unload shipments of product
- Assist in assembly of display areas and store fixtures
- Stock shelves and display areas
- Meeting deadlines while maintaining a high quality of work
- Provide reporting and documentation for ongoing and completed projects
- Physically able to lift up to 40 lbs and stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to work without supervision when needed, but capable of following the direction of the supervisor on-site when working with larger teams
- Demonstrate an ability to coordinate and problem-solve with other team members
- Minimum 1 year of retail merchandising experience
- Experience reading blueprints, floor plans and/or planograms
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to travel to various locations across Canada
- Attention to detail is essential
- Must focus on safety and adherence to site safety rules
- Commitment to quality and takes pride in workmanship
- Experience working with computers for submitting reports online reporting
Benefits of working for CBMS
Canada’s Best Merchandising Services offers competitive compensation and a professional working environment with a culture that is committed to delivering exceptional customer service and providing exceptional products to its clients. This position offers great travel opportunities (with competitive compensation for travel) and valuable experience within a company that provides an outstanding opportunity for growth and development.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Merchandising: 1 year (Preferred)