KGS Research is a leader in market research and data collection industry and we are looking for articulate Outbound Telephone Interviewers with fluency in English to conduct market research and customer satisfaction surveys – no sales involved at all!
Previous experience in a call centre environment or in customer service is an asset, strong comprehension and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, general typing and computer skills, and the ability to follow outlines of a survey is a must.
Why Join KGS?
- Amazing growth opportunities available
- Great way to network and work with a team of experienced individuals
- Great location, TTC accessible, just a few minutes away from Kennedy Station
- Work from home full-time options
TENURE: On-Going Temporary
LOCATION: Scarborough, ON (Birchmount Rd and Eglinton Ave E)
WORKING HOURS (full-time)
· Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 3:30 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.
· Saturday and Sunday 12:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
REPORTS TO: Team Lead
Start date: ASAP
Interested in new product development, political polling and consumer trends? Are you a people person? Are you curious about the world and enjoy learning about new things? You might be perfect for this role!
· Training will be provided in our Scarborough office for up to two weeks, after completion of training - working from home options will be available.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will be operating in a call centre environment or work from home (after completion of training in our Scarborough office) conducting telephone surveys for market research purposes
- Making outbound calls to our clients regarding surveys on politics, customer-satisfaction, and many more
- Follow all staffing and scheduling rules (i.e. handing in your weekly schedule on time)
- Remain neutral on their opinions, to avoid collecting any skewed or biased data
- Report any technical problems to the team leaders to avoid losing respondents
- Excellent English communication skills and clarity
- Strong understanding of computers
- Experience with CATI (Computer Assisted Telephone Interviewing) Programs would be an asset
- Ability to articulate pronunciations of difficult words
- Fast typing skills, able to input data quickly and accurately (includes open-ended questions)
- Fluency in a second language would be an asset
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $15.00 per hour
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Scarborough, ON (Preferred)