Are you interested in an entry level position where you can learn and grow with an entrepreneurial company?
Do you have a positive, can do attitude?
Maybe we should talk.
- To actively manage order generation and process at the distribution center level.
- Process orders and payments.
- Manage the day to day functioning of the branch business.
- To proactively sell and develop leads using the phone, email, LinkedIn and internet.
Duties and responsibilities
- Review project websites daily for new opportunities and prospects.
- Daily outbound customer calling to generate sales with GSDs, LBMs, GCs, School Boards, Universities/Colleges, Healthcare, etc.
- Lead generation through phone calls, internet searches and other methods in coordination with outside sales and sales management.
- Greet visitors to the office in a professional and friendly manner, explain products and options, close the sale or involve the outside sales person for further follow up.
- Order processing, shipping, stock inquiries, payments and other duties related to the ongoing distribution center operation.
- Inventory management.
- Weekly written reporting of sales related functions, outbound calls and other issues.
- Safe operation of the forklift.
- Shipping and receiving as required.
- Other duties as required.
- Minimum grade 12 high school diploma.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
- Self-starter and capable of working independently.
- High level of proficiency in computer operation including Microsoft applications and PSL mainframe applications.
- Capable of understanding construction methods.
- Professional phone manner.
- Outbound calling experience is an asset.
- Office and warehouse environment.
- Computer and phone work.
- Some picking and packing of orders.
- Forklift operation- training can be provided
- Occasional site or client visits.
- Sitting in an office environment
- Packing orders
- Computer work
- Able to lift 50+ lbs regularly
Job Type: Full-time
- Secondary School (Required)
- Edmonton, AB (Required)
- English (Required)