We are seeking an intern to immediately review, redesign, fix, clean and maintain our personal and our clients' WordPress sites. Familiarity with Content Streaming oriented WordPress themes is greatly preferred.
- Practical experience in working with HTML, Wordpress, CSS etc.
- Responsible for the design and development of web pages, graphics
- Website maintenance and design
- Word press themes based website design
- Digital marketing and SEO (Google, Facebook, Social Media)
- Graphic design (website banners, email broadcasts, flyers etc.)
Job Type / Category
Internship duration is for 3-5 months(With the possibility to turn internship into a permanent salary position).
This position will be an experience based unpaid internship, however a weekly honorarium will be provided.
*You must be able to commute to our Vaughan location (2 minutes from Vaughan Mills) and be available for at least 3 days a week. There will also be work-from-home days once you get acquainted with the work and our processes.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Applicable Candidates Include University student or equivalent experience with a background in at least one of the following:
- Website Development/Design (particularly WordPress Dev/Design)
- Computer Science
While working on various website projects, our interns have opportunities to broaden their knowledge and real world experiences while developing and enhancing skills in:
Strong Social Skills
Check out or website:
This is a great opportunity to get it with a growing team of internet marketers. We are 25 people in Toronto, with offices across Canada. We are looking for someone who will be a valuable addition to our team. We are located at Rutherford and Jane, and you will be working from our Vaughan office in this role. We thank you for your interest, but only selected applicants will be contacted. Thank you.
Job Type: Part-time
- Web Development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Wordpress: 1 year (Preferred)
- Vaughan, ON (Preferred)