Transport Solutions Canada in Oak Bluff, MB is a growing diverse mechanic/truck transport shop and industry leader in maintenance and repair. We are currently seeking certified heavy-duty mechanics with a solid work history and proven leadership and communications skills to join our team. We are dedicated to providing exceptional service and maintenance on all types of heavy duty equipment including agricultural equipment. We will provide a supportive work environment where the health and safety of the employees is a top priority. As a Heavy Duty Mechanic we require skilled mechanics to ensure that company heavy equipment and agricultural equipment is maintained in good working condition by:
- Inspecting, diagnosing, repairing and servicing the fleet in the shop.
- Identify and repair problems in structural, mechanical, or hydraulic systems in accordance with manufacturers' specifications.
- Test repaired equipment for proper performance and ensure that completed work is in accordance with manufacturers' specifications and legislated regulations.
- Interpret work orders, technical manuals and write service reports.
- Consult with Shop Foreman regarding all repairs.
- Confirm all work is completed in accordance with health and safety regulations.
We are currently interviewing candidates that are career-focused and exceptionally skilled at your trade. As a member of our team, we are considering candidates that are:
- Journey-Certified Heavy Duty Mechanic with 2+ years of relevant experience in heavy equipment.
- MVI, Class 1 A Licence (would be considered an asset)
- Proven communication skills and can work effectively in a team environment.
- Able to understand instructions as directed and work with little or no supervision.
- Possess a valid Manitoba Class 5 Drivers License.
- We offer a Competitive hourly wage and comprehensive benefits package including company matched RRSP
*Interested candidates please forward resume by email or call Roland at 204-509-4811
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- heavy equipment: 2 years (Required)
- Trailer Mechanic: 1 year (Required)