Wingmate develops technologies that help businesses grow and maintain sales, organize service and simplify operations. With our award-winning applications, Wingmate supports thousands of businesses across the world to help them grow.
Our software handles information at a large scale across a wide array of industries. At Wingmate, we’re looking for engineers to bring new ideas to our product from all areas including information retrieval, networking and data storage, artificial intelligence, security, UI design and mobile.
As a software engineer, you will work in an AGILE environment to complete projects that match our clients needs with our business objectives. Your work will extend across the full stack, from UI to infrastructure. You will have the opportunity to choose the projects you can work on as well as design your own projects to build.
Our engineers need to be resourceful and display leadership qualities. With your expertise, you will manage project priorities and deliverables. You will design, develop, test, deploy and upgrade software solutions. Experience true entrepreneurship with this opportunity by watching your ideas evolve from paper to product!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline
- Great communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about business development
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL and database design
- 1+ years of experience with ReactJS + Typescript
- 1+ years of experience with NodeJS
Nice to Haves
- Experience with AWS CDK
- Unit, integration and E2E testing experience
- Knowledge of UX design principles
- Experience with business analytics and related softwares
- Experience with non-relational databases
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00-$85,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Toronto, ON