Please note - The Wage will be Based on Experience
- Local Fabrication Shop
Duties and Responsibilities
- Will be required to form and fabricate carbon steel accurately with little supervision.
- Comply with all of Hurley Ventilation’s health and safety policies and procedures including the proper use of personal protective equipment as required at all times.
- Responsible and accountable for following the posted work instructions designed for each part.
- Read and interpret project plans and other written instructions and diagrams to perform the task at hand.
- Complete all required paperwork/documentation.
- Keep area clean, clear, safe and organized during the shift.
- Ability to meet daily targets.
- Inspect the parts using gauges and visual inspections to ensure the quality standards are met.
- Report any mechanical, technical or production problems to the supervisor
- Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety.
- Responsible and accountable for quality & quantity accuracy
- Responsible for end of shift cleaning duties.
- Post secondary training in welding is an asset.
- Strong mechanical aptitude with experience would be considered an asset.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Comply with all Health & Safety procedures
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Previous manufacturing experience is an asset.
- Willing and able to work overtime as required.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. occasionally and ability to lift and carry weights from 5 to 10 lbs. repeatedly for extended periods of times
- Strong attention to details
- Highly motivated individual who wants to contribute to the success of the Company.
Exposure to noise.
Safety wear required.
Use of oils + lubricants.
Standing for prolonged periods of time required.
Repetitive movements (bending, twisting, pushing).
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Welding: 1 year (Preferred)