We just may be the accounting firm for you.
Greg Evans Professional Corporation is a small accounting practice in Lindsay Ontario focusing on helping small business owners grow wealth. Our service offering is designed to help small business owners save time, take charge of their finances, and grow their business so they can generate wealth for their family.
Our team works from our office in downtown Lindsay, ON equipped with technology to have the flexibility to work from home.
We are currently looking for an Accounting Technician /Bookkeeper to join our team.
As an Accounting Technician you will help our team grow our clients' wealth by:
- Completing bookkeeping duties via QBO
- Identifying and obtaining key information and documents from clients
- Assisting with preparation of year ends and tax returns
- Completing personal income tax returns
- Supporting team with key workflow responsibilities
You will be a good fit for our team if you:
- Have experience with CCH Engagement, CCH ifirm, CCH Tax Prep
- Have experience with could accounting technologies like QBO and Receiptbank
- Have experience preparing personal income tax returns
- Have experience working within defined workflow processes
- Able to work overtime when necessary to meet critical deadlines
- Enjoy working in a flexible environment
- Enjoy a flexible schedule including most Fridays off in the summer
- Don't want to grind it out in a pool where you are valued only by your efficiency
- Want to build a career working with small business owners.
Please apply with cover letter and resume to our General Manager, Brian Rump via email.
Reference ID: Tech-2021
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$25.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
Staff work from home when job duties allow it. Office is closed to the public with staff working from the office on a rotation basis. Staff have separate offices (no cubicles).
- accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bookkeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place