All successful applicants are hired for an in-house office position. While there may be temporary work from home options, all candidates must understand that they may be recalled to the office once government officials confirm.
Work from home requirements are:
- Computer at home (desktop or laptop but not iPads or tablets)
- High speed unlimited internet
- Phone with unlimited local calling for a 5 to 8 hour shift (landline, cell, or VOIP)
- Private workspace – away from family, roommates, etc. for the duration of shift times
- Hands-free device for sound and talk (headphones or earbuds with microphone)
- Call centre downtown Ottawa
- Survey experience an asset
- Complete fluency in English mandatory
- $14 per hour
- Have availability as low as 20 hours/week up to 44 hours/week
- Part-time leading to full time!
- Days and Evenings!
Responsibilities and Duties
Market Research Interviewers professionally conduct surveys over the telephone. There is no selling involved! Voice control, survey administration, documentation accuracy, clarifying information, the art of persuasion, task focus, and persistence are just some of the tools Elemental will equip you with to succeed as an Interviewer.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bilingualism in French or other languages are an asset
- Competent computer skills, including accurate, and efficient typing skills
- Work independently and as part of a team with strong project focus
- You will need a “can-do” attitude and the motivation to succeed
- A high-energy, self-starter
- Employees are offered flexible scheduling including part-time, evening, and weekend shifts
- A comfortable office environment
- Support and coaching from Supervisors
Other companies may call this job:
Market Research Interviewer
Call Centre Agent
Customer Service Representative
Call Centre Survey Agent
Surveyor / Pollster
Public Opinion Interviewer
Interviewer – survey or poll
We thank everyone for their interest in joining our dynamic team, but due to the high volume of applications received only those qualified will be contacted.
EDCI is an equal opportunity employer, encouraging workplace diversity. All qualified individuals will be considered without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Elemental welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Part-time hours: 20-44 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $14.00 per hour
- Temporarily due to COVID-19