H2O Digital Marketing is seeking an Account Manager to help us support our growing client base.
Our boutique digital and social media marketing agency is based in Richmond Hill, at our brand new picturesque property. We focus on helping clients craft, navigate and execute their digital marketing strategies and plans. Our client profile spans local retail businesses, franchises, and large clients across multiple industries. We pride ourselves on bringing great ideas and professional execution to the table with each engagement and always encourage our team to think outside the box to help our clients succeed.
If you pride yourself on your people skills, love working in a fast-paced and fun environment and understand the true value of customer service, then this position is for you!
We are looking for an Account Manager to continue managing our trusted relationships with our growing client base. The Account Manager's role is to oversee a portfolio of clients engaged in our social and digital marketing campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Act as the main point of contact for all account management matters including, monthly status meetings with client, coordination of all communication and marketing materials, on-boarding new clients, providing updates to internal agency team on upcoming programs etc.
- Responsible for building project management tools such as project plans, scheduling and campaign logistics
- Responsible for monthly program reporting, analytics and recommendations
- Tracking monthly budgets for advertising campaigns
- Liaise with internal teams (graphic designer, community manager, ppc specialist, managing partners)
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 3-5 years of marketing agency experience in a client service role
- Experience within an agency environment, managing multiple accounts
- A diploma/degree in digital advertising or marketing
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Experience working within tech based projects is an asset
- Working knowledge of social media and pay per click advertising is an asset
- Experience in working with Google Drive, Microsoft Office Tools, Powerpoint, Excel, Word
- Self Starter with a keen eye for detail
- Strong client management skills
- Highly organized
- Ability to brainstorm new ideas and execute
- Proven track record of successfully handling multiple clients in a fast pace environment
Required Experience and Education
- Post-secondary education required
- 3+years Customer Service
Compensation & Benefits:
Competitive compensation will be dependent on relevant experience. After 3 months of employment you will be entitled to H2O's comprehensive benefits program, which includes:
- 1 work from home day/month
- Sick days and personal days
- Professional development budget
- Partial mobile phone reimbursement
- Competitive compensation
Visit our website www.h2odigital.ca to learn more about our agency!
Job Type: Full-time
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)