HN Homes is seeking a Customer Service Technician to join our growing company and assist our Customer Care Team. Previous experience in the residential construction industry is required.
- Complete the repair of deficiency items listed on Tarion warranty forms after closing
- Identify and assess construction deficiencies and perform repairs in a timely manner.
- Ensure proper protection is in place where work is to be undertaken in occupied homes
- Ensure thorough cleanup is completed where work is to be undertaken in occupied homes
- Work with direct supervisor at designated times to review completed work and work to be assigned in the future
- Review service work orders on a proactive and daily basis
- Develop a constructive and helpful working relationship with homeowners.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the residential construction industry, or experience in the renovations / repairs business.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated proficiency in multiple trades functions such as carpentry, drywall, painting, etc. is a requirement, as is knowledge of various tools and equipment.
- Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with the public
- Comfortable in the use of technology – smartphones, tablets or computers to record, review and communicate information will be considered an asset.
- Flexible, with the willingness and ability to travel daily to assigned sites and to work at locations across the division.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, regular access to a vehicle and provide own tools.
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time