Looking for a responsible and reliable dog walker to join our small but growing team. Must be punctual and have excellent time management skills. Service area includes Pointe St Charles, St. Henri, Little Burgundy and potentially Griffintown and Verdun.
- Driver's License and car an asset
- French & English
- Must submit to a background check
- Work hours are flexible but are usually between 10AM-4PM but could include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Experience working with or owning dogs as well as a basic understanding of animal behaviour
- Opportunities for pet sitting dogs and cats in your home or in the clients home in addition to your dog walking position (extra hours if you are looking for additional work)
- As a contractor you do not receive EI, CPP, Benefits, sick leave or paid vacation, however we offer a team environment where support is available when you require time off.
- Knowledge on how to use Google Calendar, Instagram, text etc required
- Must be OK with what can be a physically demanding job and with working outdoors year round.
- Must be patient and compassionate and good with people and pets
We are interested in hiring individuals who meet the above criteria. We are looking to build honest, long lasting relationships with our clients and their pets, and we want to hire individuals who will support our vision as a dedicated small business, and are looking for long term work.
If this sounds like you, please email your resume, and cover letter. Please include the area you live in, and the experience you have working with dogs and cats. Candidates who do not submit a resume and cover letter will not be considered for the position.
Part-time hours: 4-8 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission, Permanent