Quality Supervisor – Produce
- Ensure compliance with all Standard Operating Procedures pertaining to receiving, storage, and shipping of fresh produce. Identify any issues to senior management
- Ensure compliance with CFIA and USDA policies and procedures
- Ensures constant communication with production team and sales team on product quality
- Routinely monitors, verifies, trains and provides direction to Quality team on their accuracy of product grading
- Communicates daily with the sales, procurement and production on all issues related to fresh produce. Make recommendations on quality issues.
- Must speak Spanish
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in produce Industry with produce quality knowledge
- Experience with retailers quality specifications
- Famous software experience is an asset
- Must have strong time management skills with emphasis on meeting deadlines
- Highly energetic and assertive with strong leadership skills
- Excellent, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Mucci Farms welcomes and encourages applications with disabilities to apply. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you require a specific accommodation due to a disability or documented medical need, please contact the Human Resource Department so that arrangements can be made for you. Mucci Farms is achieving a culture and work environment that is supportive of employees with disabilities and promotes dignity, independence, integration, and equal opportunity.
Tipo de puesto: Tiempo completo
- Produce: 2 años (Requisito mínimo)