Stradwick Psychology & Neurofeedback Clinic is a rapidly growing full-service mental health clinic in Nepean and Stittsville. We specialize in providing treatment for children, adolescents, and adults with a wide range of presenting concerns. Areas of specialty include depression, anxiety, ADHD, grief and loss, developmental trauma, PTSD, and chronic pain/illness. We offer a full scope of psychological services, including psycho-educational and psycho-diagnostic assessment, individual psychotherapy/CBT, and psychophysiological-based interventions, such as neurofeedback training and other biofeedback modalities
At Stradwick Psychology & Neurofeedback Clinic, we are searching for a compassionate, hard-working Psychologist with the respective college who wants to join our wonderful team and provide quality care and support to our clients.
- Be a registered psychologist in good standing with the College of Psychologists of Ontario (CPO) or eligible for registration with CPO.
- Ongoing experience in counselling with children, adolescents, and adults.
- Declared competence in treatment.
- At least 1-2 years experience conducting assessments of and providing treatment.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal skills, and written communication skills required.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills required.
- Ability to listen and empathize and provide evidence based interventions.
- Ability to work in a team and manage administrative records.
- Ability to administer various psychological and psychoeducational assessments.
- Professional autonomy and previous experience working in a private practice setting.
- Ability to do administrative follow-up and work with computers.
- Excellent ability to listen and high proficiency in written and verbal communication.
- Previous experience/training in Neuropsychology and/or health psychology (i.e., well developed understanding of Neurobiology).
- Bilingual (not required).
- Experience with children.
- Counseling/Assessment: 1-2 years of previous experience.
- We are willing to hire Psychologists under supervised practice.
Rate: Competitive rate ($160.00-$185.00/client hour)
***Plus Signing Bonus- please ask for details
Contact us: Please forward your cover letter and CV to Laura and Charlene. Thank you for your interest in the Psychologist position at Stradwick Psychology & Neurofeedback Clinic. Selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $160.00 to $185.00 /hour