*APPLICANTS MUST HAVE A FULL G DRIVERS LICENCE. APPLICANTS WITHOUT A LICENCE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED*
Position Available : Dog Daycare Specialist/Driver - Full Time ($14 -$18 per hour based on experience)
About Paws Playgrounds Founded in 2008, Paws Playgrounds has quickly become Toronto's premier pet care services business. Offering services which include Dog Daycare, Boarding and Pet Taxi, we are singularly focused on delivering the highest level of pet care service to Toronto's pet owners. With our 10,000 square foot private dog park, boarding and daycare facility becoming more and more popular, we're looking to add new team members to help us grow. Our fun-loving and team based approach to client service, we feel passionately that all team members contribute to the success of Paws Playgrounds.
Responsibilities and Duties
About the Position Paws Playgrounds is currently looking to add a full-time Dog Daycare Attendant and Driver to the team. Role responsibilities include
- Hours are 9-5/530 Mon-Fri
- Supervising group play sessions, ensuring all guests enjoy a happy, comfortable and overall safe time while in our care
- Picking up and dropping off dogs from their homes in a safe and efficient manner
- Checking dogs in and out and communicating with clients
- Liaising with other staff members and management to ensure healthy communication on a day to day basis
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the facility through daily cleaning tasks
- Preparing meals for our daycare and boarding guests.
- Occasional administering of medication for dogs requiring it
- Some light computer work
Qualifications and Skills
- Applicants MUST have a full G driving license
- 2+ years in dealing with animals of all sizes in a professional manner
- 2+ years experience in progressively more challenging customer service/customer facing roles
- Ability to successfully pass a criminal record check
- Canine First Aid trained is considered an asset
- Any dog training certifications is considered an asset
- Proficiency with email and MS-Office products is considered an asset
Required Interpersonal/Soft Skills
- Positive attitude and outlook is a must. No negative energy allowed
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with clients and teammates
- Strong problem solving skills
- Mature, responsible, punctual, and reliable
If you feel your skill set matches the above opportunity, please forward a covering letter and CV to info at pawsplaygrounds.com with the subject line of Dog Daycare Attendant/Driver.
Paws Playgrounds is committed to a diverse and enjoyable working environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Dog Handling: 2 years (Preferred)
- Drivers License G (Required)