Posting Category/Function: Sales & Account Management
Work Location: Surrey, BC or other regions of BC.
Travel Requirements: Up to 50%
At Rogers Foneshop, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives.
Right now we are looking for a talented and motivated individual to join our winning team where you will have a chance to innovate, grow and do what really matters. Reporting to the Outbound Sales Manager, this sales prospecting and development role is responsible for the promotion of a full suite of Rogers' products and services to our business customers. Responsible for managing a specified set of billing accounts and targeting a set of prospective accounts, while leveraging multiple distribution channels to deliver sales objectives for all business products.
This will include:
- Wireless voice and data
- Internet access
- Business phone and Unified Communication
- Data Center and Cloud solutions
- IOT solutions Responsibilities:
- Identifying new sources of opportunities for sales through cold calling and prospecting
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with a set of billing accounts, while growing wallet share
- Assist in the development of strategies that minimize the competitive threat, retain existing customers and increase our revenues from these customers.
- Attract Business customers to purchase Roger's full suite of business products.
- Work with Partners & VARs to maximize market opportunities in assigned territories
- Manage and update your business in Salesforce.com on a consistent basis and maintain all key performance indicators.
- Engage in regular monthly and quarterly business reviews and daily/weekly forecast activities.
- Participate in funnel meetings, as appropriate, as well as planning and delivery of the annual territory and account plans.
- Leverage product/company/industry expertise to overcome objections, land new accounts and secure upgrade opportunities within our existing customer base where appropriate.
- Manage your territory by contacting customers and prospects on a daily basis to identify, manage, close or up-sell opportunities through all sales stages.
- Gain access to key stakeholders for new account development.
- Leverage strong prospecting, account management and closing skills, to achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly goals as well as other defined sales objectives. Qualifications
- 2-5 years' of B2B experience and/or sales experience and/or telecommunications experience preferred.
- Uses Sales and Leadership Skills to build customer relationships and develop client based solutions using Roger's products and services.
- Exceptional skills with productivity tools such as MS Office & Outlook including Salesforce.com
- Upbeat, self-motivated tenacious team player who is a fast learner, detail oriented, and has the ability to work independently
- Above average written and verbal communication skills that translates well in person and on the phone.
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Outstanding organizational and follow-thru skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, under pressure and very tight deadlines
- Excellent research skills with strong analytical and problem-solving skills required
- Experience working in a highly automated metrics-based organization with a track record in achieving and succeeding goals. Schedule: Full time
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
Job Type: Full-time
- Outside Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Surrey, BC (Preferred)
- Drivers (Required)