WE'RE LOOKING FOR
NAM EHS Projects Manager
Regular / Permanent
3239 Dundas Street West
Oakville, ONTARIO, L6M 4B2
Who we are?
With 90,000 people on five continents, SUEZ is a world leader in smart and sustainable resource management. We provide water and waste management solutions that enable cities and industries optimize their resource management and strengthen their environmental and economic performances.
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now. Join us today and become an essential part of the Resource Revolution!
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, safety or related discipline from an accredited university or college
- Minimum of five (5) years demonstrated EHS leadership experience with a health and safety focus
- Specific knowledge of construction activities
- Minimum 5 years of construction experience
- EHS Management of a dispersed workforce strongly desired
- Ability to data mine statistics using Gensuite or similar program
- Strong knowledge of health and safety programs and health and safety regulations
- Attention to customers with a focus to being responsive to all needs and requests
- Demonstrated EHS risk recognition and auditing skills (project / field work)
- Strong knowledge of construction activities
- Ability to work independently
This role requires the ability to travel 50%
What will you be doing?
The Projects EHS Manager will support, provide leadership and direction to the North American Projects Team. This will include developing training programs and setting training requirements, developing procedures, managing construction safety and conducting site audits
- Lead NAM projects EHS team; with two direct reports
- Manage all aspects of EHS (injury investigation/reduction, training completion, metrics verification/tracking, etc.) for the NAM Projects team
- Perform data analysis, trending and reporting of key business level EHS metrics reports. Establish and measure key indicators
- Develop processes for NAM projects team and work to make these processes transferrable to rest of the world
- Conduct project site visits and provide support to the field teams prior and during the commissioning process
- Assist in hazardous operations review during the design process
- Manage, develop & implement programs, policies & procedures for global distribution and consistency
Lead / Assist in special projects as assigned including risk reduction initiatives, Gensuite management, and internal program audits.
Period 0.00 - 0.00 CAD
Is relocation for this position offered:
Number of Job Openings:
SUEZ’s Water Technologies and Solutions (SWTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
WTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.