We are AMJ Campbell; we deliver a best-in-class customer experience in the furniture and home space because of people like you, who are driven, determined, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. In order to maintain our high level of delivery standards and meet our customer’s needs, the AMJ Campbell team plays a key role in improving customer satisfaction and driving repeat business. We’ve been busy building a best-in-class logistics network that allows us to delight customers by speeding up deliveries, adding services and reducing damage. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our growing team. Your career in the quickly evolving logistics industry awaits you at AMJ Campbell.
What You Will Do
- Operating 26ft trucks, occasionally 20ft trucks.
- Being responsible for the truck and ensure all safety requirements of the truck and road are followed at all times; abiding by Highway Traffic Act, Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Delivering large parcel (home products i.e. pool table/sofas/hot tubs) from warehouse to customer homes
- Providing high quality customer service upon delivery (standard, threshold, room of choice or assembly deliveries)
- Able to arrive at work daily and on time in a clean uniform and safety shoes/boots
- Able to read and comprehend English to ensure your safety and the safety of those working around you.
- Other duties as assigned
What You Will Need
- Exceptional face to face customer service
- Effective listener and communicator with a positive attitude
- Personable and respectful of others
- Resilient when faced with difficult situations
- Calm under pressure/patient
- Effective conflict resolution and de-escalation skills
- Valid G driver's License with clean CVOR
- Ability to drive up to 26ft trucks
- Ability to safely team lift up to 140lbs
- Eye for detail ensuring products and trucks are kept organized and safe
- Strong coordination to deal with products
- Strong communication skills to connect with customers
- Ability to provide your own helper
- Ability to navigate from rural areas to suburbs as well as downtown
About AMJ Campbell
Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that AMJ Campbell will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you are looking for rapid growth, constant learning, dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are awaiting you at AMJ Campbell.
No matter who you are, AMJ Campbell is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk takers and trailerblazers who celebrate our differences and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger together. We are well positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, communities and suppliers to help us build a better company. Everyone is welcome at AMJ Campbell.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: From $2,200.00 per week
- Company events
- Dental care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mississauga, ON L5T 2B2: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Are you able to provide your own helper each day to work?
- Class G Licence (required)
Work Location: In person