Are you ready for a big leap?
The last few months have been a real series of acrobatics and contortions for Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group. But we are ambitious and passionate about our work, and we always know how to get back on our feet, even after superhuman somersaults.
Our hearts are still pounding at the thought of rebuilding our company and dreaming of its wonderful future. Do you have the audacity we need to take up the challenge? By joining us, you'll be working in uncharted territory, but where you can make a real difference.
As an expert in treasury, you will be responsible for consolidating and analyzing short, medium and long-term cash-flow forecasts, identifying exchange risks and creating hedging strategies by analyzing fluctuations in various currencies and their impact on Cirque’s activities.
TheTreasury Analyst will:
- Maintain and improve the consolidated financial forecast models for presentation to various
- Contribute to the Treasury’s budgetary process;
- Analyze and reconcile interest fees;
- Maintain and analyze treasury forecasts per currency;
- Ensure daily cash flow management;
- Develop, recommend and deploy hedging plans to ensure the organization can meet its strategic
- Negotiate foreign exchange contracts;
- Keep abreast of the market’s evolution, new investment products as well as any other elements
that could affect the market;
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Keep procedures up to date, and identify risk and key controls;
- Take part in end-of-period tasks and produce various external and internal reports;
- Contribute to ad hoc projects in a dynamic environment;
- Support other Treasury team members when required;
- Help with opening bank accounts, as well as the KYC and signatory change processes.
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or in a related field;
- Professional certification (CPA, CFA, CTP) is an asset;
- Three to five years of relevant treasury experience or in a position-related financial and banking
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Bloomberg or treasury management systems;
- Strong organizational, planning and analysis skills;
- The ability to work in a dynamic setting;
- Good written and spoken communication skills in French and English.