Georgian Bay Fire & Safety Ltd, one of Ontario’s largest, independent Life Safety & Property Protection companies, is looking to add to our team. We have an immediate need for a Service Scheduler in our Customer Service Group.
The primary focus of this position is to serve our customers while working to ensure technicians are scheduled as efficiently as possible. Our Customer Service Group (CSG) handles inquiries and scheduling for all seven of our offices located throughout Ontario.
As part of this dynamic team we assure out clients needs are met quickly, efficiently and with a smile. We are looking for an individual that is self motivated and can work on their own but enjoys being part of a team. Your typical day will include:
· Schedule routine service work to achieve maximum efficiency
· Schedule emergency service calls
· Assist service technicians with site information
· Address customer service inquiries and concerns in a professional manner
· Pre-appointment contacting of customers to confirm appointment, terms etc.
· Post –appointment contacting of customers to access satisfaction
· Contact new customers to provide on line additional training
· Address incoming customer inquiries
We are looking for someone with great phone and problem solving skills that enjoys helping customers. Experience scheduling outside service technicians would be beneficial but we would train an exceptional candidate. We use a real-time Service Management System so strong computer skills are necessary.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Vision Care
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Service Scheduling: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)