Alfagommaa global leading manufacturer of hydraulic and industrial fluid handling systems We are looking for people who are motivated, enthusiastic and wanting to be part of a long term team that is backed by a company that continues to be committed to continuous improvement and innovation while delivering quality and guarantee high performance products meeting customer requirements
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients
- Confidence and ability to turn cold call potential customers into clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
- Follow-up for collection of payment.
- Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.
- Provide on-the-job training to new sales employees.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 5 years experience with industrial and hydraulic rubber hoses.
- Knowledge and/or experience selling in agricultural OEM
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Comprehensive computer skills – excel
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques. This is normally acquired through a combination of the completion of a Bachelor's Degree and three to five years of sales or marketing experience.
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Work requires significant local travel to current and potential clients. This requires the possession of a valid state driver’s license within 60 days of employment.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel.
Job Type: Full-time
- business development: 5 years (Required)
- Hose and Fitting: 5 years (Required)
- marketing: 5 years (Required)