WINDERMERE MUSIC ACADEMY – Receptionist
Play it. Sing it. Move it. Shake it. Learn it.
Since 2016, The Windermere Music Academy has been helping kids and adults alike uncover and develop their passions of music and dance in a nurturing and welcoming environment. Taught by our expert instructors, our music school offers a range of instrument, voice, theory, and dance lessons so that everyone can discover their own beat, at any skill level from beginner to elite.
Join us in our mission to help students discover their love for music and dance through practice that is fun and balanced.
The Windermere Music Academy is seeking an experienced and highly motivated Receptionistto:
- Greet, welcome and direct visitors and clients appropriately
- Answer incoming phone calls in a professional and friendly manner, responding to or redirecting questions or complaints
- Respond to class inquires, assisting clients in registering for classes and providing a clear understanding of class policies and expectations
- Act as a liaison between clients and instructors for class scheduling and attendance
- Promote Windermere Music Academy classes and events to prospective clients
- Process payment transactions, issue receipts, and ensure accurate filing and data entry
- Coordinate and schedule meetings internally and with clients as needed
- Ensure maintenance of a well-kept and professional looking reception area
- Provide general administrative and clerical support as required
- Experience in office reception and/or administrative experience
- Exceptional ability to work independently and efficiently, prioritize and multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a friendly and professional demeanor
- Proficient computer skills in a desktop environment, including the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Google applications
- Demonstrated conflict resolution skills, displaying sound judgment and tact
- Experience working with children and/or in a school environment is considered and asset
Hire is dependent upon a satisfactory Police Information Check. The successful candidate will be subject to a three month probation period.
Windermere Music Academy is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
Hours of Work
2:00 PM - 8:00 PM Mon, Teus, Wed, Fri
1:30 - 8:30 PM Thurs
Additional event hours as required
318 Windermere Rd NW, Edmonton, AB T6W 2Z8
Please include your full resume and cover letter in your application through indeed. Other forms of application will not be considered. Please complete the assessment sent through indeed.
Job Type: Permanent
- Greeting visitors
- Answering and routing phone calls