David Aplin Group, one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client to recruit for a Communication and Marketing Coordinator.
David Aplin Group has partnered with our client, a Construction Safety Association in Manitoba to find a communication and marketing coordinator to join their fun, fast-paced office.
Innovation, marketing and communication are key components to the success of the organization. Reporting to the Executive Director, and the Operations Manager, the communication and marketing coordinator will be responsible for the creation and timely delivery of marketing strategies, including advertising campaign creation and management with a heavy emphasis on website and social media communication to clients of the association.
Main Responsibilities of the role:
The Ideal Candidate:
- Compose article and communication for newsletter, website and external editorial opportunities
- Website design – WordPress and HTML
- Prepare annual plans outlining goals and objective for communication and marketing
- Skilled in using adobe photoshop illustrator and InDesign software
- Maintain social media pages (Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn)
- Design advertisements layouts using the working files generated by previous design files
- Event promotion/marketing
- Newsletter preparation
- Fresh ideas – think outside the box
Benefits and features:
- A degree or diploma in communications with a focus in journalism or public relations and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Web writing experience and knowledge of social media
- Excellent writing, editing and proofing skills
- Strong communication skills, including written and verbal, as well as strong presentation abilities
- Strong computer skills in the basics such as word, excel and power point as well as design and publishing software
- You can recognize the needs of both the external and internal clients and are a solutions and service oriented individual
- You are able to create a fun exciting atmosphere with some experience in planning events and tradeshows
- You are able to effectively evaluate the results of your efforts and adjust your strategies to drive improved results
- Must be able to demonstrate a high level of organization and work within a time sensitive environment
- Ability to work efficiently and quickly with minimum supervision
- A role pivotal to the continued success and growth of the organization
- An opportunity to part of an association that makes a difference
- An environment with an excellent group of knowledgeable and passionate individuals
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits
This role will appeal to an innovative and creative individual with excellent communication skills and is passionate about writing and staying one step ahead of the rest.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to Cielo Gerrie, Consultant, Aplin Sales & Marketing. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. #LI-WPG
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, nearly 4 decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada - all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com.