A BETTER FUTURE
Everything begins with passion, a legacy from the Saputo family, which offered tasty and quality cheeses to its community. Today, after more than 65 years, the company employs thousands of dedicated employees, proud of their role, who work day after day to deliver quality products to customers and consumers.
Ensuring the well-being of our employees is our priority. We offer attractive working conditions and benefits to our employees and their families:
Advantageous corporate agreements
Full range of group insurance benefits
Group retirement pension plan with employer contribution
Purchase option of company stocks
Health and wellness program in the workplace
Assistance program for employees and their families
We support employment equity. Saputo strives to embed diversity and inclusion in its operations and invites candidates from all horizons to join its family.
SUMMARY OF TASKS:
5:45 pm. to 4:15 am . (4 – 10 hour shifts per week).
- Responsible for set up, start up and the operation of caser/stacker area-ensuring case supply to caser equipment and conveyers are properly working
- Regular cleaning of associated work area and equipment operated using cleaning chemicals
- Report mechanical failures and repair minor breakdowns
- Sort and recycle products on hold, leakers etc.
- Complete necessary documents to maintain BRC and HACCP standards
- Heavy lifting required
- Supports and maintains Saputo Dairy Products Canada G.P. quality standards.”
- Other duties as assigned
- Grade 12 education
- Mechanically inclined
- Proven troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge in food or dairy environment
- Must be a person who can multi-task and enjoys working in a dynamic environment
- A high commitment level and a team player who works well with everyone
- Can easily assume additional responsibility as required
- Quick at assessing the facts and making a sound decision
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written