At the PEI Brewing Company, we pride ourselves on an exceptionally high standard of quality service and products. It takes the best people to reach this higher standard of excellence. We believe in extensive training and providing our people with an excellent benefits program, competitive wages, advancement and professional development opportunities. We believe in creating experiences with beer, food and events.
The PEI Brewing Company is one of Charlottetown’s first craft breweries. We believe a great beer is made by attention to detail, the use of quality products, and always staying ahead of the curve by constantly innovating and creativity. But, a great beer is just part of the experience we provide at our brewery. Not only can our guests enjoy a cold pint at our brewery Taproom, The Gahan Beer store and PEI Brewing Company Beer Station are a big part of our business. They are place our guests can experience our beer and conveniently get the craft beer they are looking for.
- Greet guests and advise guests on our craft beer selections
- Relay products to provide optimum guess service
- Conduct sales transactions
- Advise guests on food and drink menu options and selections
- Relay menu items and products to provide optimum guest service
- Conduct Brewery Tours
- Work alongside of the PEIBC team to establish a safe and fun atmosphere
The Must Haves
- Positive and outgoing personality
- Love for building strong relationships with team members, our guests and the community
- Responsible beverage certificate is required
- Previous bartending or serving experience is an asset
- A desire to have fun at work, when you have fun our guests do too
This position is part time with the possibility of it moving into full time in the Spring.
Keep up to date with our current opportunities at www.mhgpei.com #MHGGrowWithUs
Job Type: Part-time
- Serving or Bartending: 1 year (Required)