Canadian Yacht Tops
Canadian Yacht Tops is CYT North, an industry leader since 1984 for Custom Canvas Tops, Enclosures, Tonneau Covers, Custom Upholstery & Flooring. Are you a hard worker? Take pride in your work? Enjoy the feeling of completing a job and knowing you made a customer very happy? Want to work in a fast-paced environment? Do you like working on different jobs? Willing to stay to get the job done? Do you like working with a team? Want to earn competitive wages? How about working close to the water in a Marina setting? If you said yes to the above, then we want you!
Canadian Yacht Tops is hiring a Full-Time Sewer/Upholsterer. We are willing to train you if you have other sewing experience!! We're open Monday to Friday. We’re located in Lefroy, in Lefory Harbour Resorts, just 20 min South of Barrie!!
Job Duties/ Responsibilities
- Create & sew new boat tops
- Reupholster seating, cushions, jet ski seats
- Sew marine accessory bags
- Vinyl repair
- Window & screen repairs
- Ensure quality craftsmanship
- Experience sewing with canvas beneficial
- Experience with upholstery work beneficial
- Experience with vinyl or foam is beneficial
- Able to work independently and cooperatively as part of a team
WHY JOIN US?!
- Competitive pay
- Day shift
- Parking on site
- Training for working with different textiles
Salary information: Starting at $18.00 (Salary is negotiable depending on years of experience!)
Full-Time work. Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturday during the busy season.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
- Sewing: 1 year (preferred)