Location / Lieu: Remote- working from home
Position / Poste: Administrative Assistant, Alternative Communication Services (Canada Summer Jobs Program) - (35 hours per week for 8 weeks or 20 hours per week for 14 weeks)
Duties / Fonctions:
- Assist with client coordination; sorting and organizing client registrations for various programs
- Create materials for use in the program this may include but is not limited to; communication aides, aphasia
friendly news articles, and program activities (training will be provided)
- Monitor trends in the Aphasia community and as needed write/develop fact sheets in response to issues or
information frequently requested
- Maintain records of activities, statistics and key performance indicators
- Research various topics to assist in program decision making
- This position will work virtually from home
Qualifications / Compétences requises:
- In progress of obtaining post-secondary degree
- Demonstrated ability to work with community agencies, stakeholders and the public.
- Caring and compassionate by nature
- Demonstrated knowledge in working with individuals living with a chronic health condition
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated organization skills and the ability to effectively multi-task and triage.
- Understanding and respect for diversity and those with disabilities.
- Proficiency in report writing and data collection.
- Demonstrated tech savviness in supporting stroke survivors remotely using internet, social media,
- Proficiency in Windows based software (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Must be between the ages of 15 – 30 and a permanent resident of Canada
Salary Range: $14/hr
Applications accepted until / Candidatures acceptées jusqu’au: August 9th, 2020
Send application and resume to / Adressez votre demande d’emploi et curriculum vitae à:
Name: Mara Manzato Position: Manager, Alternative Communication Services
Address (#, street/rue, suite, city/ville, province, postal code):
Suite 202, 13311 Yonge St., Richmond Hill, ON, L4E 3L6
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $14.00 per hour