Are you a talented refrigeration technician with a passion for your career and are looking for something new. East Side Ventilation is looking to fill a position for Commercial Refrigeration installer/service technician and gas fitter. East Side Ventilation is growing its Commercial Refrigeration department due to a need for thorough in-depth commissioning, installation, and service of equipment across Manitoba. East Side Ventilation prides itself on being able to supply, install and service todays most advanced commercial equipment. Staying current with the technology advancements within the HVAC industry is a constant focal point for us and when it comes to our technicians, we make every effort to facilitate any specialized tooling and training that may be needed.
Why choose us?
· Established and reputable company in the HVAC industry.
· Exciting opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
· Collaborative work environment that values teamwork and respect.
· Work with a diverse range of products within the commercial sector.
· Easily accessible training for a wide range of equipment to ensure you have the required support needed to succeed in your new position.
· Factory training
· Hand tool compensation
· Company vehicle
· Competitive wage
· Profit sharing
· Health care benefit package
Responsibilities may include:
· Gas pipe installations for commercial/ apartments/ condos
· Refrigeration installations for commercial / apartments/condos
· Commissioning/start-ups of various types of equipment including make up air units, rooftop units, and large VRF systems.
· Service and maintenance of commercial equipment.
· Mentoring apprentices
· Experienced in commercial HVAC.
· Commercial Journeyman Refrigeration certificate
· “B “Gas ticket
· Valid Driver’s license
· Dedicated long term goals.
· Willingness to learn new skills.
· Team Player
Job Type: Permanent/Full time
· $ 42.00 - $ 45.00 per hour ( Pending qualifications )
· Profit sharing
· Dental Care
· Extended Health care
· Vision care
EMAIL RESUMES TO: [email protected]
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $42.00-$45.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person