Picture the early nineties where everything that was done on a computer was new, unheard of, revolutionary even. Technological advancements went by leaps and bounds, and everyone scrambled to get their share of this exciting new market. It was during that very exhilarating time that Tangerine Software came to be and was built from the ground up as one of the best (ERP) Solutions providers around. We even collaborated to give life to an incredible BI solution called Nectari. Since then, Tangerine and Nectari have continued to grow, reaching International Software and Technology markets. We walk side-by-side with each of our business partners, solution resellers, and of course teams, as we collaborate in continue moving towards unprecedented levels of success, and this, worldwide.
We did this by maintaining a warm familial environment, while always staying at the forefront of the industry, growing the team to nearly 80 astounding individuals. Each with their own unique set of skills and talents, growth, and development goals, all of which were taken seriously right from the start of their onboarding process.
Today, our Tangerine and Nectari family continues to expand, and we’d love to hear from you if, being part of something global, with a locally grown twang is something that feels right to you!
Reporting to Nectari’s Professional Services Manager, the Data Analyst (Templates team) must analyze and understand business needs as well as the underlying data structure of various enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems to produce optimized templates for each system. The candidate will be responsible for developing new ETLs and templates for new ERPs as well as the maintenance and optimization of existing ones.
The candidate must be passionate about his/her expertise and want to play a role in the success of many important projects. He/she will be expected to develop a deep understanding of multiple data models, therefore, experience in working with data models, SQL and ETLs is required.
Your everyday life will consist of:
- Designing, developing & maintaining ETLs to extract, transform and load the data into the existing data warehouses
- Developing & maintaining reports and dashboards across multiple business domains
- Participating in the analysis of business requirements to produce templates and business processes that properly address the needs
- Ensuring data accuracy and completeness
- Developing & maintaining template and ETL documentation & training material
- Setting up & maintaining new ERP development environments (on premises and cloud)
- Promoting respect of BI norms and standards
- Strong understanding of SQL and ETL tools
- Experience with SQL Server and/or Oracle databases
- Ability to understand various conceptual data models
- Bilingual (English and French)
- Knowledge of ERP systems (Sage, Acumatica, MS Dynamics, etc.) an asset
- Creative, independent and motivated critical thinker
- Analytical, well organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to integrate and work comfortably in a team
With Tangerine Software you’ll enjoy:
- A flexible 37.5 hours/week schedule
- Ability to work in your comfy clothes from home, well, when the project allows for it of course (working fully remotely until further notice)
- A comprehensive group insurance plan and retirement savings plan
- Extra days off at Christmas!
- Because our winters can get a little creative, enjoy free covered parking
- All work and no play makes… well you know the rest, experience really fun social events. Archery anyone? How about a fun game of ax throwing or a food tour?
- And when you need to change your perspective, you can always hang out in our Game room!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- French (fluent) (Required)
- English (fluent) (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19