At Lowe’s Canada, over 26,000 employees let their passion blossom every day. Our teams are driven by the desire to help people bring their projects to life and are committed to making a difference in the communities we serve.
We operate or service more than 470 corporate and affiliated dealer stores. With a distinctive product and service offering and complementary store formats ranging from neighbourhood hardware stores to big box stores, our Lowe’s, RONA, Reno-Depot, and Dick’s Lumber banners are always looking for dedicated associates to help meet the needs of all DIYers and contractors.
You’ve got the talent? We’ve got the tools! Here, your work and ideas will contribute to building a flourishing organization. Your voice will always be heard and valued. You’ll find career opportunities that live up to your ambitions and be able to further develop your unique set of skills.
Are you looking for your next working opportunity and you have excellent customer service skills? We have the perfect role for you.
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Greet customers warmly and ensure a good customer experience;
- Serve as the store expert on plumbing related merchandise;
- Assisting customers in assembling, cutting, selecting, and loading merchandise;
- The Plumbing Pro is responsible for promoting Lowe’s services and maximizing potential sales by explaining features, creating quotes, and selling installations.
- Managing inventory levels and pricing documentation to support sales and ensuring products are stocked and displayed according to standards;
- Maintain the safety and security of the store;
- All other related duties.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible schedule;
- Dynamic working environment;
- Ability to grow within the organization;
- The chance to work for a leader in the home improvement/renovation industry;
- Benefits after 3 months
### Job Requirements
What are the skills we are looking for?
- Experience in retail mjin 6 months;
- Excellence customer service skills;
- Previous experience in plumbing;
- Experience working with contractors;
- Strong communication and listening skills;
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds daily;
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (morning, afternoon and evening any day of the week).
If you have the qualifications that what we are looking for and you are available to work, we want to meet with you!