MicroDental Laboratories is a world-class, rapidly growing, global company with strong benefit packages and great long-term stability. We operate in over 25 locations in North America as both MicroDental Laboratories and Modern Dental Laboratory USA. With our focus on Quality, Value, and Legendary Customer Care, our Centers are devoted to building strong and lasting relationships with our dentists and their team members. We are looking for a determined, high energy, well organized Denture technician to join our team in Ottawa, ON Canada.
Primary Responsibilities & Skills:
- Acrylic finishing: complete denture/removable partial denture
- Denture partial and Implant denture set-ups/waxing/finishing and overall knowledge of over-denture and attachments
- Knowledge of working with and processing hybrids. This opportunity will allow you to work with the digital denture process and specialists performing the all-on-4 technique
- Ability to multi-task and self-motivated
- Knowledge of dental materials, terminology, and techniques preferred
- 3 years of previous experience in relevant field with a good productive mindset and skillset
- High level of attention to detail with exceptional quality standards
- Excellent hand/eye coordination
- Ability to utilize magnification goggles for extended periods of time
- Team player is a must with a willingness to learn new responsibilities
- Previous experience in a relevant field or dental environment preferred.
- Ability to stand for extended hours and lift weight up to 20lbs.
- Advanced die trimming experience is a plus.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
MicroDental Laboratories and Modern Dental Laboratory USA are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We recruit qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, marital status, or citizenship status.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ottawa, ON K2H 5B9: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- What are your salary expectations?
- dental laboratory: 1 year (preferred)