Courier Company established in Montreal in 1986, Intelcom is a national provider who delivers more than 25 million parcels annually.Each day, more than 1000 customers are satisfied with our team of trained brokers.The various business segments in which Intelcom operates are the following: traditional deliveries (B2B), Last-Mile (e-commerce) and dedicated services (pharmaceutical courier services).
Reporting to the Regional Operations Station Manager, the incumbent is responsible for overseeing all activities related to parcel sorting, road allocation and monitoring of existing processes and procedures.
- Distributed roads prepared by the optimizing system
- Supervise brokers in the preparation of their packages to be delivered;
- Real-time tracking of deliveries by brokers and, if necessary, by finding solutions to meet the company's objectives;
- In collaboration with the Station Manager, participate in the development of procedures and working methods;
- Supervise the unloading of the truck;
- Ensure the use of safe working methods and behaviors within the team;
- Experience in dealing with people, working in a fast paced environment and in an urgent manner.
- Must be a people and have the ability to work with others, conflict resolution, quick problem solving.
- Upbeat individual willing to work with many tasks at hand.
- Ability to adapt to changes, work in a fast paced environment changing and problem solver.
- Tech savvy and willing to learn new and evolving systems.
- Basic knowledge of occupational health and safety regulations;
- Excellent communication, written and spoken;
- Excellent stress management;
- Receive complaints and resolve problems.
- Organize workflow and ensure employees understand their duties and delegate tasks.
- Interpersonal, autonomous, resourceful and versatile;
- Proven experience in supervisory role.At least 3-4 years of experience required.
- Outstanding organization and leadership skills.
- Good knowledge of MS office.
- Flexible to cover open shifts when required.
- Location: Fort McMurray, AB
Job Type: Full-time
- dispatching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Warehouse Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Fort McMurray, AB (Required)