Adecco is currently recruiting for a Front-End Web Developer for a 2-year contract with possibility of extension or becoming permanent with our Crown Corporation Client in Ottawa, ON. The successful candidate must hold a valid Reliability Security Clearance or be eligible to get one.
The Front-End Web Developer will have the following responsibilities:
- Daily monitoring to ensure system is healthy;
- Provide administration related tasks such as configuration change, deployment activities, installing security certificates, firmware upgrade, managing IBM cases;
- Support development activities such as coding, creating API endpoints, setup security;
- Participate in Scrum meetings and provide consistent updates to the project manager.
The Front-End Web Developer must meet the following mandatory requirements: -
- Post-secondary certificate in Computer Science, Graphic Design, or a related field;
- 3+ years' experience in web and application development (Front-End);
- 3+ years' experience with Graphic design and tools;
- 3+ years' working with HTML/Web development Markup;
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment;
- Strong communication skills in both written and virtual environments;
If you are interested in applying to the Front-End Web Developer position, please submit your resume as soon as possible by clicking on the "Apply with Adecco" button above.