Assist with the flow of donors through the donation process to ensure that each donor is
processed at each station as quickly and efficiently as possible so they feel valued and
appreciated for their donation
- Update donors on donation and/or wait-times as appropriate
- Encourage and recognize donor participation in Canadian Blood Services initiatives and update
donors on new programs / initiatives as appropriate
- Maintain ongoing communications with the responsible clinic staff in order to identify problem
areas in the clinic and provide updates as appropriate.
- Update other volunteers in the clinic regarding donor needs and involvement - mention to volunteers
in the hospitality section if a donor is receiving a milestone pin or is a first-time donor, etc.
- Relay donor comments to appropriate clinic staff and respond to donor where appropriate
Job Type: Volunteer
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)