We are looking for a Administrative Sales Clerk to join our team. You will serve as a point of contact for customers, and team members for administrative and clerical duties.
Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented and has a deep knowledge of customer service best practices. If you have exceptional organizational skills and draw energy from being part of a team, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to high quality customer service and achieve sales targets.
Specific Job Tasks
- Being a point of contact for the department: Answering incoming calls as well as email messages
- Maintaining department records, including spreadsheets and databases that track suppliers, sales and customers
- Processing orders via email or phone
- Checking data accuracy in orders and invoices
- Contacting clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Liaise with the Dispatch department to ensure timely deliveries
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally
- Stay up-to-date with new products and features
- Prepare stock inventory and process order
- Process sales transactions at the POS (point-of-sale) counter
- Execute special orders for items that are not in stock or that we do not carry
- Assist other team members with job tasks and transactions when necessary
- Other tasks as required
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
If you decide to apply for this position, and we agree that this is the right job for you, you will be supported by a plethora of our internal programs, whose main focus is to ensure the continued progress of your career. At Coverall, we do everything we can to help you achieve your full potential. However, we cannot do it all ourselves. You will need to bring the ambition, the motivation and the desire to exceed with us.
Competitive wage, health benefits and group savings plan as well.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour